For anyone who has lived in Saint Petersburg for the past five to ten years, the issue of stormwater run off, spillage and the aging infrastructure has been an festering issue that has plagued the city under several Administrations.
GPPCA is engaged to ensure citizens are informed on the latest developments regarding the city's remediation plans. This document gives insight into what is next in addressing the stormwater plan.
City_of_St_Pete_Stormwater Master Plan_CONA Presentation.pdf
Dates for 2021 public meetings are as follows:
City Presentations for Public
• December 06, 2021 : Section 1 (Districts 1&8)
• December 07, 2021 : Section 2 (Districts 5&7)
• December 13, 2021 : Section 3 (Districts 4&6)
• December 14, 2021 : Section 4 (Districts 2&3)
Public Outreach November 2021
• Notice in utility bill
• Announce See Click Fix flooding
• Reporting App on Stormwater website Committee of the Whole January 2022
• Update Council on feedback and Level of Service
• Provide recommendations for Code and Ordinance Update